Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tough Week

Hello all,

This week for some reason has been a tough one.  I have been hitting my diet extremely hard since I've started, but for some reason, this week has really been a challenge.  Although I really love my pasta dish that I made this week, it just doesn't seem to be enough to fill me up for one whole meal.  I really love pasta, but I think it's just going to have to be a rare occasion meal, as it is just too many calories for such small portions.  I could be having a couple chicken breasts and a couple sides with it and get the same amount of calories that I am getting in my pasta dish and feel so much fuller.

Last night I broke down a little bit and had a Reese Snowman that's been taunting me in the fridge since Christmas.  Reese cups are definitely my weakness.  It's like the only candy I like.  It was like 700 calories just by itself, so my 1,000 calorie/day diet got blown yesterday.

I still struggle constantly with my longing for pizza.  It is the one food that I just cannot shake to do away with.  While I love the portobello version of the pizza, it's still just not cutting it.  Tonight for the Super Bowl I am going to try and make a pizza on a soft tortilla shell.  I got this idea from the inmates at work, because this is how they make pizzas all the time and they say they are really good.  It looks as if I will be able to make decent size little pizzas for around 200-250 calories a piece.  Hopefully this is what will satisfy these extreme pizza cravings I've been having.

I really hope this next week will be better, and I know one day is not going to hurt me as it was only turned into a 1600 calorie day, but still.  I set out on this diet to never cheat this time.  I've cheated on my diets so many times and it's always led to an epic failure and I feel so strong this time in my diet.  I can't let anything stop me.  I HAVE TO DO THIS!!!  I GOT THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment