Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

I haven't been on this blog like I originally told myself I was going to be.  I will definitely be trying to do so more.  I really wanted to put a recipe up this week, but my two days off have been busy so far, and with today being my last day off, I must devote it to my beautiful wife, it being Valentine's Day and all.

I hope everyone is going strong on their dieting.  Today would normally be a hard one for me, as my wife would usually be getting me a bag of those oh-so-delicious Reese hearts.  I've told her...NO CANDY, and she's sticking to that!

Surprisingly, I haven't had many urges to cheat.  Sure I see something every now and then that really looks delicious, but I know what i'm fighting so hard for and I don't wanna give up that fight.  I'm in this fight till the end.  My weight is getting K.O.'d this time....not me.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Valentine's Day!  Happy Dieting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment